The Connection Expedition
This six-part series, a foundation course based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is designed to support you in creating more
connection, understanding and authenticity in all your relationships... including, especially, the one with yourself.
During the expedition, we will explore:
- your inner landscape of thoughts, emotions and desires, what they mean, and how they impact your relationships
- the real underlying cause behind behaviour
- expressing truth in a way that cares for all involved
- how to consciously respond (instead of unconsciously react)
- finding compassion for others, even across differing opinions
- empathy: what it is and how to be it
- self-connection and how it can support you in the midst of daily life
- full-body listening
- the art of asking for what you want
What's the framing?
6x live group sessions on Zoom:
Tuesdays 9.45am-12pm (NZT) | Mondays 3.45pm - 6pm (EST)
Beginning Tuesday 30th January (NZT) | Monday 29th January (EST)
Sessions are recorded and replays available for up to 4 weeks after the course finishes
Summaries of teachings follow each session
Weekly recommendations for Home Embodiment Play
Empathy buddy pairings (optional)
Sessions are recorded though it's strongly encouraged to be present for the live versions as much of the learning is
gained in the live practices in breakout rooms
Who's it for?
You! If you are completely new to NVC, this is a wonderful way to learn the foundations and to really begin integrating the
skills into your life. If you have some experience in NVC, this program could serve as a refresher and an effective way
to invite in more embodiment of the practice. This is counted as a full foundation course in NVC.
Refunds - my preference is to not return financial contributions once received, in honour of my time and energy, although I will remain open to dialogue and requests around this.