Couples Regenerative: 2:1 personalised programme
Begin experiencing your relationship in a way you both know in your hearts is possible…
In saying YES to your relationship in this way, you will both:
- Learn the practice of Conscious Communication and begin to integrate the skills into your everyday lives
- Gain more understanding of your own, and each other’s emotions, with clarity on how you can support yourselves and each other
- Practice staying in heart-connection even when not in agreement
- Learn the art of full body listening, hearing the message beneath words we don’t enjoy
- See your partner for their truest intentions
- Build more confidence and skill in expressing what is important to you, with care for the others’ experience, even when emotionally triggered
- Explore your inner landscape of body sensations, thoughts, emotions and desires, receiving insight and meaning as you connect with them
- Really understand why you do what you do and say what you say, and why your partner does what they do and says what they say.
- Discover how it is to accept and allow emotions to flow through you in a healthy way
- Develop an individual self-care practice that continually brings you home to your heart space
- Have enough tools, top-up practice ideas and solid base to continue nurturing your connection, long after the programme has finished
An opportunity to bring deeper levels of understanding, trust and connection into your relationship...
During our twelve weeks together, you will receive:
- 1x Live Connection Call (30 mins) via Zoom
- 6x Teaching Pieces as pre-recorded videos
- 6x Live 2:1 Coaching Calls (1 hour) via Zoom
- 27-page Guide Book
- Embodiment Home Play guide
This is for you if:
- you are complete beginners to Conscious Communication (this programme will be counted as a foundation course in Nonviolent Communication/NVC) or,
- one or both of you have completed a foundation course in NVC and would like to refresh on the teachings, integrate the practice further into your relationship and become more embodied, more skilled and more aligned in living a value-led life together.
Note: This programme is not intended as therapeutic advice or support and you are encouraged to seek professional
support from a counsellor or therapist if required. If one, or both of you, is experiencing strong dissatisfaction in your
relationship, individual work may be more beneficial. If you are unsure, join me for a chat in a free Curiosity
Upon booking this programme, you agree that:
It is your own responsibility to book your live coaching calls on the appropriate weeks. If you are unable to attend a scheduled call, you will let Jessica know as soon as possible and she will look at the option of rescheduling, though you understand it is not a guarantee. If rescheduling is not an option for Jess, she will deliver personalised coaching in a voice or video recording, in place of your live coaching call. There are weekday and evening options for your live coaching calls (no weekends), however if you find upon booking that all of the available times aren’t an option for you, you may get in touch with Jess as soon as you know and she will try her best to create a new time slot for you, though it is not always guaranteed and may result in a voice or video recorded coaching call.